How to Sign Up
The following is an overview of the Sign Up Process.
- Contact The Center for Short Term Missions office at 484-390-0140 to discuss Trip Options.
- Review the Trip Policies.
- Contact The Center for Short Term Missions office for your Registration Form Access Code.
- Complete the Registration Form and pay the Registration Deposit. All deposits are counted toward the overall cost of your trip.
- Once your Registration Form and Registration Deposit are received in our office we will send you your Trip Leaders Kit consisting of your Trips Devotional Kit and your Team Leaders Work Book. Invoices, Preparation Planning List and timeline, will be sent to your email.
- Conduct your Trip Promotional Meeting. An agenda for this meeting is provided to you in your Team Leaders Workbook.
- Begin your Team Member Application Process via our website-www.shorttermtrips.org. We will email an access url. Copies of completed forms will be emailed to you, our office, the applicant and the applicants parents if they are under 18. Reports of this information will be available for you from our office.
- Pay the Per Person Application Fee and mail your Team Member Release Forms by 90 days prior to the start date of your trip.
- Once the Application Fees are received in our office we will send you Team Member Workbooks for your entire team.
- Conduct your Preparation Meeting with all Team Members.
- Update your Teams Registration Information by 30 days prior to the start date of your trip.
- Make your 60 and 30 day payments.
- Closer to the trip you will be contacted by your Trip Leader.
- Our office will call you to make a final review of the details.
- Enjoy the trip.